Pay players in a tournament
After you have added winning players to a tournament, you will be able to move forward with submitting payments. In order to get started, click on the tournament in the Active Tournaments list on your Dashboard to be taken to the Tournament Details page. From here, you will see the list of all of the winners that have been added to the tournament along with their payable status.
Players with the Payable status icon next to their name can be paid out right away.
Players with the Unpayable status icon have not submitted payment information yet and cannot be paid.
When you click Pay or Pay All, players will be notified that their payments have been submitted through the payment method of their choice. Payment processing time will vary depending on player's chosen payment method.
Players can be paid individually or together depending on the method that you choose.
- On the Tournament Details page, find a player with the Payable status icon.
- Click on Pay under the Status column.
- Verify the payment amount and check the box to agree to the payment.
- Click Confirm to submit an individual payment for this player.
- On the Tournament Details page, verify that there are players with the Payable status.
- Click Pay All above the list of players.
- Verify the number of payments and the payment amount and check the box to agree.
- Click Confirm to submit payments for all players with the Payable status icon.
When using Pay All to submit payments, only Payable players will have their payments submitted. Once the payments have been submitted, you will see a list of the remaining Unpayable players.