Ensuring that your contact information remains up-to-date is very important. Your contact information is used to communicate important updates to you about your account status or payments. Often times, outdated information can cause you to have your payment returned or placed in a hold for regulatory review.
To update your contact information
- Click on the Edit button to the right of your active payout method.
- Locate the General Information section above your payout details and click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes to your contact information.
- Confirm that everything has been updated properly and click Save.
Once you have saved the changes, your updated contact information will now be reflected on your active payout method and will be used for any future payments.
Important things to note
- If you are updating your country of residence, you may be asked to provide additional information such as a phone number or an identification number. You may also be required to update your payout method.
- If you have multiple payout methods on your account, your contact information will be updated for all of them, so you will only need to make changes once.