If your tax form has expired, been voided, or if you need to provide details that aren't on your current form, you will need to complete a new tax form.
To complete a new tax form
- Navigate to the Tax Forms section on your dashboard.
- Click the button to Complete a Tax Form.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information. Click Continue.
- Review and certify the information provided. Provide your signature and click the button to Complete the form.
When completing the form, you will be asked to confirm the submission and void your previous form. Voiding your previous form will render it invalid and it will be replaced with your new tax form.
- Click Submit Form to add the new tax form to your account.
Just like with your previous tax form, the new form will temporarily have the Submitted status while it is undergoing review. Once the information on the new form has been verified, the form will be assigned the Reviewed status.